Isabella U. Diaz
DO-MTP, PTRP, DMS
Ms. Isabella U. Diaz is a physical therapist, osteopath and Dorn Method practitioner. In our clinic , Ms. Diaz is our Head, Neck and Jaw Specialist and our Osteopath for Infants and Children. Through her gentle yet firm techniques, Ms. Diaz performs Cranio-Sacral Therapy (CST) to alleviate unresolved migraines, vertigo, anxiety and temporo-manidbular joint dysfunction manifesting as jaw pain and clicking (TMJ). CST is likewise performed for infants with poor suck, and for children with sleep and learning disabilities. Ms. Diaz may also do Visceral Manipulation if the clients complain of gastritis, constipation or gastroesophageal reflux. As a Dorn Practitioner , she helps restore alignments of the spine and joints.
Isabella is a lady of a few words, preferring to speak through her therapeutic fingers and hands, petite yet truly powerful and transforming.
Clinica Salutare Incorporated
Unit 2A Blue Sapphire Residences,
30th Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Tel: (02) 511-7726
Follow us on Facebook
- Join us at the Ergo Wellness Conference 2019May 16, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Clinica SalutareClinica Salutare: Your Salutogenic Boutique ClinicJanuary 4, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Health Optimization Medicine: A Philippine ContributionDecember 27, 2018 - 12:34 pm
- Detox TipsDecember 20, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Salutogenesis in the Workspace: Practical ErgonomicsDecember 1, 2018 - 1:11 pm