Damarisa B. Ceriales
Ms. Damarisa B. Ceriales (Chei) , our Clinic Manager is a Registered Nurse having graduated from the Western Mindanao State University, Zamboanga City. As the Senior Nurse and Clinic Therapist, Ms. Ceriales is our specialist in Lymphatic Drainage Therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture. In Germany, she received her certification as an Anthroposophic Rhythmical Massage Therapist and later qualified as an Anthroposophic Nurse Specialist (ANS) in Switzerland.
Nurse Chei believes that true health and salutogenesis can be maintained when a treatment is centered on individualized care, when there is a partnership between clients and their caring professionals, and when the whole person is taken into consideration empowering clients to take active part in their health maintenance.
Nurse Chei is one of our foundation stones during our early years in Mindanao, our sentinel, safeguarding the spirit for which Salutare was created.
Clinica Salutare Incorporated
Unit 2A Blue Sapphire Residences,
30th Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Tel: (02) 511-7726
Follow us on Facebook
- Join us at the Ergo Wellness Conference 2019May 16, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Clinica SalutareClinica Salutare: Your Salutogenic Boutique ClinicJanuary 4, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Health Optimization Medicine: A Philippine ContributionDecember 27, 2018 - 12:34 pm
- Detox TipsDecember 20, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Salutogenesis in the Workspace: Practical ErgonomicsDecember 1, 2018 - 1:11 pm