Beatrix Aileen Sison
Beatrix Aileen L. Sison (Aileen) is our clinic Psychotherapist and Play Therapist. Adults “talk it out” , children “play it out”. Aileen has been practising Play Therapy and other forms of expressive therapy for children and adolescents, who have experienced abuse, anxiety, trauma, and self-destructive behavior since 1994. As a Psychotherapist her field of expertise is in trauma and recovery, parenting, abuse, suicide and burn-out. A graduate of the Ateneo de Manila University, Aileen is a Registered Psychologist, a Certified Clinical Psychologist of the Psychological Association of the Philippines.
She is a Founding Board Member of the Philippine Association for Child and Play Therapy.
Currently, she is a resident Psychologist of Cribs Foundation, Inc.; a Counselor at the ILAW Center, Wellness Center of Miriam College; a member of the Inter Country Placement Committee, Intercountry Adoption Board. Aileen is a co-author of two books with Dr. Ma. Lourdes A. Carandang, The Path to Healing: A Primer on Family Violence and Nawala ang Ilaw ng Tahanan (also with Christopher Carandang), a book on Families of OFW Mothers. And a contributor to Dr. Carandangs book , The Magic of Play: Chidren Heal Through Play Therapy.
Clinica Salutare Incorporated
Unit 2A Blue Sapphire Residences,
30th Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Tel: (02) 511-7726
Follow us on Facebook
- Join us at the Ergo Wellness Conference 2019May 16, 2019 - 10:20 am
- Clinica SalutareClinica Salutare: Your Salutogenic Boutique ClinicJanuary 4, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Health Optimization Medicine: A Philippine ContributionDecember 27, 2018 - 12:34 pm
- Detox TipsDecember 20, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Salutogenesis in the Workspace: Practical ErgonomicsDecember 1, 2018 - 1:11 pm